Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wii are one big happy family, aren't we?

First the PS2, fighting over who's turn it is. Then the Xbox, fighting over which console would be hooked up to the TV in the "Play Room". Now the Wii, in the Living Room. It might just be me, but since we also have a PC, one we've had for a while now, I hear conversations from one room to the next be like this: "Oh, yeah! What now!?!? I got another strike!"- Bennie; 2nd youngest brother. "Can you please turn down the volume!? I can't concentrate on my game!"- Brandon; youngest brother. "Will you stop shouting! I can't concentrate on my homework!!" "Who cares!?!? It's Fri-day! Sweet! Hey, Brandon! I got the high score!" "Bennie! Shut up! I can't concentrate with you yelling!" "Oh... my... Gaaaawwd! Will you two be quiet?! I am trying to do my homework!" "Urrghhhhrg!" "Ahhh, come on!" "Just stop talking!" You know, I don't think the Wii is bringing us together any better than our first game system.

No comments:

Post a Comment